Effective Date: 23.05.2018
This Policy defines the scope of privacy and degree of confidentiality protecting the information provided by users during registration and normal use of thecosmeticrepublic.com (“Site”), The Cosmetic Republic S.L. services. At any time, users can, at their discretion, allow or forbid collection and use of their personal information.
This Policy applies to Site owned and operated by The Cosmetic Republic S.L., and its affiliates. By using the Site, user provides his/her consent that The Cosmetic Republic S.L. has the authority to collect, use and disclose the user’s personal information according to the rules of this Policy.
The Cosmetic Republic S.L. proclaims and accepts its responsibility to protect the user’s personal information. This document contains the rules upon which such information is collected and used, and also the reasons for disclosure of such information. These rules apply to any personal information collected by The Cosmetic Republic S.L.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION During work with the Site, technical non-personal information about the user such as the user’s IP address, address of another site the user came to the Site from, time of the visit, and browser type and language version, may be collected automatically. We may also collect and analyze navigational information, namely the address and path of the user through the Site, actions performed at the Site, jumps to and from inner links, etc.
Personal information of the User is collected only upon prior permission from the User to collect and use certain information within these rules. Giving such permission, the User supplies such information voluntarily.
"Personal information" includes:
- Information supplied by the user during registration at the Site, including the login, full name, e-mail, postal address and contact phone number;
- Information supplied by the User during purchase, such as a billing address and the credit card number;
Each user has the right to refuse the submission of personal information at any time. However, in this case, some functions and services offered at the Site may be degraded and/or made unavailable, in part or in its entirety.
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
- Processing of the User's inquiries and operations at the Site;
- Customer service;
- Data analysis and statistical research for the purposes of improving offered goods, products or technologies;
- Provision and display of the content specially chosen in accordance with preferences and interests of the User;
- Maintenance of operation of interactive areas;
- Realization of communication and contacts on matters concerning transactions made by the User;
- Notification about new goods and services to the Site User;
- Marketing communications for promotion and advertising of The Cosmetic Republic S.L.’ and third-party products.
The Cosmetic Republic S.L. has the ability to send communications concerning transactions performed by the user, payment reminders and questions concerning purchase confirmation.
Personal information collected by The Cosmetic Republic S.L. may be processed and stored in other countries at facilities belonging to The Cosmetic Republic S.L. and/or legally used by The Cosmetic Republic S.L.. Supplying The Cosmetic Republic S.L. with the personal information, users permit its transfer outside the country within the bounds of such use, provided that privacy laws other countries where the information is transferred may not be as protective as those in users’ jurisdiction.
Users’ personal information can be disclosed and shared with partner agencies that render services on behalf of The Cosmetic Republic S.L. The services may include money transfer, data storage, payment processing, etc. These third parties will receive only the information required to provide said specific services; the information will be kept and protected by the same principles and level of protection followed by The Cosmetic Republic S.L., and it cannot be used for any other purposes.
Information about users may also be passed and disclosed as a business asset in the case of acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In the event of this unlikely case, The Cosmetic Republic S.L. will inform users in accordance with the procedure outlined below.
The Cosmetic Republic S.L. reserves the right to disclose and pass personal information of the User if it is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
The User can allow or forbid the use and acceptance of cookies on his/her computer. If cookies are blocked by the User, it may prevent the User from being able to register or perform other interactive functions of the Site, but it will not affect the User’s ability to perform general navigation within the Site.
- Limitation of the rendered access to information only to those employees who need it for providing services to the User;
- Signature of confidentiality treaties by employees;
- Signature by external companies invited for fulfillment of particular functions of confidentiality treaties and agreements concerning non-use of such information for any unauthorized purposes;
- Encryption of payment data such as credit card through the use of our third-party payment gateway service providers;
- Storing of the personal information obtained from the User in encrypted form, at protected computers secured from unauthorized access.
Users also have a right to lodge a complaint with competent supervisory authorities in countries of their residence or location should users consider that any of their privacy rights may be infringed by The Cosmetic Republic S.L.
The User confirms and warrants that he/she has reached the age of 18, has all the sufficient for usage of the Site and is bound by legal obligations sufficient for any liability that can appear as a result of usage of the Site files. The User agrees to bear full responsibility for all cases of the Site usage without distinction, as well as for use of his/her login and password by third parties including minors and persons under age of 18 living with him/her.
Both users and persons who don’t use The Cosmetic Republic S.L. services shall be free to contact The Cosmetic Republic S.L. with any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding our privacy.