Laser Hair Treatment
Home use version. Endorsed by doctors from all over the world. Without secondary effects, nor risks of any kind. Indicated for men & women above 18 years old. The SAF100 PRO™ Hair Multivitamin Concentrate does not contain minoxidil. Does not leave the hair oily or greasy. Fast and easy to use.
The exposure of follicles to a certain wavelength improves blood circulation in the scalp and improves the overall quality of the cells. The treatment works all over the scalp from the roots to the ends as cells develop with light and supply nutrients and vitamins to the tissues in lack of both. Thanks to a biostimulation process strengthened by the SAF100 PRO™ Hair Multivitamin Concentrate made of acid hyaluronic and keratin microspheres, hair becomes stronger, more resistant and gains more volumeThe kit contains
- One home use laser (works with two AAA batteries not included)
- One box of SAF100 PRO™ Hair Multivitamin Concentrate with 10 ampoules (for the 3 first weeks of the laser treatment)
Read the results report, performed by medical specialists who verify the effectiveness of laser hair treatment. Click here.
- On wet or dry cleaned hair, free from dandruff, oil or styling products use the laser all over the scalp during 15 minutes so that the light of the laser shines on the scalp. The device will turn off only after 15 minutes.
- After using the laser, apply one SAF100 PRO™ ampoule on the scalp and massage in circular motion. The ampoule will not leave hair oily or dirty. It dries instantly and its single-dose applicator will not undo your hair style. Do not rinse.
- We recommend to apply the treatment 3 times a week during 14 weeks. If you suffer from androgenic alopecia (90% of the cases) you will have to repeat the process every 2-3 months. During the rest period, we recommend to keep using the SAF100 PRO™ ampoules 3 times a week. If you have alopecia due to a specific cause such as stress, diet, pregnancy, pollution (10% of the cases) use the treatment once for 14 weeks to activate the organism.